Monochrome Ahir Mirrorwork Cushion
Our Monochrome hand embroidered cushion is the perfect blend of contemporary and traditional. Each cushion has a row of diamond shaped mirrors on the top and has tassels on all four corners. The cushion was made on a base of Kala cotton.
Rihaa believes that protecting traditional designs and patterns of our ancient crafts is as important as protecting the craft itself. Our monochrome cushion has been made in association with a cooperative based in Bhuj by rural Indian women who have been fairly for their skill. Work is provided to them in their homes in the form of kits so that they can work in a comfortable environment.
- Size: 12x20”
- Back made of organic Kala Cotton
- Made in conjunction with co-operatives
- Fillers/Inserts sold separately
- Spot clean gently in cold water
- Handle with care. Mirrors are fragile